24 February 2012

A Virtual Studio


I have always been captivated by aesthetics.  My constant attention to detail has led me to appreciate all that is pleasing to the senses. Pleasing to the hand, the nose, the palette palate, the ear, but especially pleasing to the eye.  I'm a flea-market fan, shoe addict and gallery geek. I'm an admirer of style and an avid patron of the arts---always collecting, editing and remixing.  Join me out and about in the city as I curate a gallery of all that inspires and in my studio as I craft, well perhaps---experiment. With this blog, I'll explore and catalog, if you will, mini many schools of beauty, art and taste into a virtual smashbook...a virtual studio...of Mini*Aesthetics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your aesthetic sensibilities, leave a comment!

 
;